10 Reasons Your Business Needs A Website
In our first blog post, iWebXpert shares with you 10 Reasons Your Business Needs A Website
- FACT: 70% of people with smart phones have the capability to use the internet right from the palm of their hand. If you’re not online, one of your competitors just stepped that much closer toward getting your potential business.
- EXTRA SERVICE: Having a website helps consumers obtain information about your company and makes it possible for a person to view your products and services instantly from any internet-connected device. You can post an answer to questions from your site to help satisfy and earn trust from a customer. This is also a great way to get feedback on how to improve and expand your business to meet the needs of your clients.
- CUSTOMERS WILL FIND YOU: People want what you have to offer! Why not give it to them? If you are not online, it’s as if you’re not even a real company to internet shoppers. Your potential business will be lost to a competitor whose website shows up on a Google search.
- MARKETING FOR YOUR BUSINESS: No matter what services or products you offer, having a website is the best way to market them. A website is like an information packet that you give to people who are already looking for you; only there is no limit to the amount of information you can put in this packet, and you’ll never run out.
- 24/7: When the day is over and it is time for you to go home, you close up shop, right? Absolutely! You’re only human. But a website is always online and available to customers. Business hours are no longer an issue in capturing potential clients.
- Connections: 800 million people use Facebook. That’s a lot of people! On the web, it no longer matters if customers are your neighbors or if they live across the globe.
- Income opportunity: You can now create a store online. Businesses are no longer restricted to walk-in customers. With an online store, you can sell products from your home. Your website can help as a tour guide by offering photos and textual content about your merchandise. A website can now include audio and video to show off that lovely purse or raft you were interested in buying.
- Information: Your website can also be used to provide customers with your contact info, email, and location.
- It’s easier than you think!
- It’s more affordable than you think!
The following two tabs change content below.
Jacob is the founder and principal for iWebXpert.com. When not working on the web, Jacob enjoys hiking, reading, exercising and spending time with friends and family. An entrepreneur since childhood, Jacob is passionate about entrepreneurship and internet marketing. Find out more at www.JacobBallard.com
Latest posts by Jacob Ballard (see all)
- 3 Connected Business Trends for 2014 and their Impact - February 7, 2014
- 10 Ways Twitter Can Help Your Business - October 21, 2013
- Effective Fitness Affiliate Web Design: 5 Vital Tips for Box Owners - July 29, 2013